Paoula Saoud is a licensed clinical psychologist. She obtained her Masters degree from the Sorbonne University in Paris, France. She also attained a qualification in addiction and substance use from the St. Joseph University in Beirut, Lebanon. Paoula has a cross-cultural experience of over 7 years of work with adolescents, adults, and families from different ethnic backgrounds in various regions such as France, Lebanon, and the UAE.
Paoula adopts an eclectic approach combining psychodynamic, interpersonal, and cognitive and behavioral therapy. She aims to build a nonjudgmental, empathetic, and trusting space for her patients to work through the difficulties and challenges that they are facing.
Arabic, English, French
- MA in Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology, Sorbonne University
- Diploma in Addiction, St Joseph Univeristy
- Bachelors in Psychology, Lebanese University
- Level 2 training, Gottman Method for couple therapy, The Gottman Institute
- Clinical Psychologist, American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology. Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Clinical Psychologist, American University of Beirut, Counseling Center. Beirut, Lebanon
- Clinical Psychologist, UNAFAM. Paris, France
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Interpersonal difficulties